If you’re a buyer, you’re looking for someone who knows the market inside and out; someone who can help you find the right house and help you make it yours. Connect with me, Rob Andre, and discover what I can bring to the table.
Here are just a few questions to consider asking:
1. Can you tell me about your real estate experience?
2. How familiar are you with the area where I want to live?
3. Do you work part-time or full-time as an agent?
4. Do you have additional training or advanced real estate education?
5. What should I expect when working with you?
6. What kind of information will you provide me on the homes and neighborhoods I’ll be looking at?
7. Can you provide references from at least three buyers you’ve worked with in the past six months?
8. How will current market conditions affect my home sale?
9. What resources will you use to help me find the right home?
10. How will you communicate with me throughout the process?